Recipe by Charlotte J
Serve as an appetizer with champagne or a dry white wine. Courtesy of Little Blue House, Ankeny I've not made this so yeild, prep and cook time are estimates.
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, cut into small pieces
- rosemary or other fresh herb
Directions See How It's Made
- Take Parmesan cheese and a bit of Gorgonzola and sprinkle silver-dollar-sized circles of the cheese onto a medium hot skillet.
- Sprinkle on rosemary or other fresh herbs.
- Let the cheese melt and sizzle until bubbly and then turn it over with a fork.
- When the cheese circles are golden brown on both sides (a few minutes), remove them to paper towels and let them cool for a few minutes.
- They will become crisp.