From 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan filled with water, boil Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add carrots and onion and cook, stirring, until onions turn golden, 4-5 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to low and add Brussels sprouts.
- 4Cover and cook, stirring occasionally to prevent vegetables from sticking, until sprouts are very soft, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Add pesto sauce and stir to blend. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fricassee of Brussels Sprouts and Pearl Onions in Pesto Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: