Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian.
Make and share this Fricassee of Brussels Sprouts and Pearl Onions in Pesto Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large saucepan filled with water, boil Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add carrots and onion and cook, stirring, until onions turn golden, 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add Brussels sprouts.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally to prevent vegetables from sticking, until sprouts are very soft, 15-20 minutes.
- Add pesto sauce and stir to blend. Serve hot.