Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I watched this on a cooking show today and went right out and purchased the ingredients. It did not disappoint. I just wish I would have taken a picture before they were eaten.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout, trimmed
- 4 slices bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Shred the Brussels Sprouts using the slicing blade of your food processor. You can also find pre-shredded at Trader Joe's.
- Place the bacon and olive oil in a large skillet. Cover and cook over high heat until the bacon is crispy and brown and most of the fat is rendered, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the sprouts to the skillet; season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until the sprouts begin to soften, 1 to 2 minutes. Uncover and cook, tossing occasionally, until the sprouts are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.