This is from Favorite Recipes II Sunset Magazine.
Make and share this Fresno French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- In a blender or food processor, whirl eggs until blended.
- Add flour, milk, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla, and whirl until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- Cut bread slices in half diagonally to form triangles.
- Lay bread in egg mixture, turning to soak both sides well.
- Heat 2 T butter and 1 T oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Drain bread slices briefly and fry, a few pieces at a time, until golden brown on both sides.
- Add remaining butter and oil as needed.
- Arrange toast on a serving platter and keep warm in a 150° oven until all are cooked.