1/8 Photos of Fresno French Toast
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is from Favorite Recipes II Sunset Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, whirl eggs until blended.
- 2Add flour, milk, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla, and whirl until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture into a shallow baking dish.
- 4Cut bread slices in half diagonally to form triangles.
- 5Lay bread in egg mixture, turning to soak both sides well.
- 6Heat 2 T butter and 1 T oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
- 7Drain bread slices briefly and fry, a few pieces at a time, until golden brown on both sides.
- 8Add remaining butter and oil as needed.
- 9Arrange toast on a serving platter and keep warm in a 150° oven until all are cooked.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresno French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.6
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.3 mg
- Sodium 900.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.4 g