The prefect drink to cool you off on those hot summer days! This recipe has the perfect blend of tart lemon & sweet sugar flavors. Also, the use of simple syrup instead of granulated sugar ensures that your sugar will be completely dissolved instead of stuck at the bottom of your glass
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by making your simple syrup. This will be used to sweeten your lemonade (instead of plain granulated sugar) If you like a sweeter lemonade you may want to make more syrup & add it to your taste. Just stick with the 1 part sugar to 1 part water ratio.
- 2Combine the 1 1/3 cups water with the 1 1/3 cups sugar in a medium sauce pan.
- 3While stirring, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- 4Allow the mixture to slowly boil for about 2 minutes, or until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 5Remove the simple syrup mixture from the heat and allow it to cool.
- 6For the lemonade:.
- 7Cut each lemon in half & use a juicer to get all the juice from each lemon.
- 8Use a spoon to dig out the pulp from the lemon halves.
- 9Put the lemon juice, pulp & rines into a serving container (plastic jug, dispenser etc).
- 10Add the 2 quarts of cold water & the 2 2/3 cups simple syrup.
- 11Allow the mixture to chill in the fridge until you are going to use.
- 12To Serve:.
- 13Fill a glass 3/4 full with ice.
- 14Pour the chilled lemonade mixture over the ice & enjoy.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Freshly Squeezed Real Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g