1/2 Photos of Fresh Whiskey Sours
From Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: to make sugar syrup, bring 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar to a boil, simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved; chill before using.
- 2Combine the whiskey, lemon juice, lime juice, and sugar syrup.
- 3Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; pour in the drink mix 2/3 full.
- 4Shake vigorously for 15 seconds and strain into glasses.
- 5Add a maraschino cherry and serve ice cold.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Whiskey Sours
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: