Recipe by LAURIE
My DBF(the truck driver) came home with extra watermelons from his delivery so I had to do somthing with them. This is very tasty, colorful and refreshing on a warm day.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Wonderful flavour and pretty. I added all but the honeydew, strawberries and raspberries as I didn't have those freshly on hand at the time and didn't want to use frozen berries. Everything I used was fresh except for boxed orange juice which I would also add fresh next time. I will make this again possibly without the pineapple as there was some left at the end per my family.
- 1 watermelon (seedless is so much easier)
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 cups strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the watermelon lengthwise about 1/3 of the way from the top.
- This will be your bowl so you may have to slice a small portion off the bottom in order for it to sit flat.
- Either ball or chunk the watermelon flesh.
- Hollow out the watermelon shell completely.
- Ball or chunk the remaining melons.
- Chunk the pineapple.
- Mix all the fruits in the melon bowl.
- Combine the juices, water and sugar together.
- Pour over the fruits and toss lightly.
- Chill if desired or serve immediately.