1/1 Photo of Fresh Watermelon and Fruit Salad
My DBF(the truck driver) came home with extra watermelons from his delivery so I had to do somthing with them. This is very tasty, colorful and refreshing on a warm day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the watermelon lengthwise about 1/3 of the way from the top.
- 2This will be your bowl so you may have to slice a small portion off the bottom in order for it to sit flat.
- 3Either ball or chunk the watermelon flesh.
- 4Hollow out the watermelon shell completely.
- 5Ball or chunk the remaining melons.
- 6Chunk the pineapple.
- 7Mix all the fruits in the melon bowl.
- 8Combine the juices, water and sugar together.
- 9Pour over the fruits and toss lightly.
- 10Chill if desired or serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Melons Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Watermelon and Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.2
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g