1/1 Photo of Fresh Veggie French Bread Pizzas
This is a great lunch or lite dinner with a salad. You can be flexible with the types of veggies you use, but these are my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 French roll, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing (fat-free or lite)
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1/3 cup zucchini, diced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used colby or cheddar combo)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or italian seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Line baking sheet with foil, and treat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Scoop out a little of the middle out of each roll half.
- 4Place halves on baking sheet.
- 5Spoon dressing over each half and spread evenly.
- 6Layer veggies (or mix together) over dressing. (If using diced tomato, I like adding that first, then the other veggies, on top of the dressing--it's up to you).
- 7Sprinkle basil and garlic powder atop vegetables.
- 8Pop in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes until cheese melts or is crispy -- ovens vary.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Veggie French Bread Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.5
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 1361.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g