Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great lunch or lite dinner with a salad. You can be flexible with the types of veggies you use, but these are my favorites.
- 1 French roll, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons ranch dressing (fat-free or lite)
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1⁄3 cup zucchini, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (I used colby or cheddar combo)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (or italian seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil, and treat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop out a little of the middle out of each roll half.
- Place halves on baking sheet.
- Spoon dressing over each half and spread evenly.
- Layer veggies (or mix together) over dressing. (If using diced tomato, I like adding that first, then the other veggies, on top of the dressing--it's up to you).
- Sprinkle basil and garlic powder atop vegetables.
- Pop in the oven, and bake for 10 minutes until cheese melts or is crispy -- ovens vary.