Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made this for my kids who are not great vegetable eaters. They liked it and we have it often.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- white pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- assorted fresh vegetable, washed and dried
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Mince the onion and measure so you have about 3 tablespoons.
- Chop the parsley and have about ¾ cup.
- In a blender or food processor, mix all ingredients except mayonnaise and vegetables.
- Stir in mayonnaise and chill dip until ready to serve.
- Serve with crisp, fresh vegetables.