Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We enjoy this stir fry very much.
Make and share this Fresh Vegetable Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup cool chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1⁄4 lb green beans, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 large green bell peppers or 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh basil
- In small bowl, stir corn starch, salt and broth until smooth; set aside.
- In large skillet heat corn oil on medium high heat, add green beans,onions and garlic cook, stirring quickly and frequently (stir fry) 2 minutes. Add zucchini, pepper and carrots: stir fry 2-3 minutes or until all vegetables are tender crisp.
- Stir corn starch mixture; add to skillet, stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Stir in tomato and basil cook 1 minute, or until tomato is heated through.