Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 (11 ounce) cans Pillsbury cornbread twists (in refrigerated section)
- 11 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, red or green pepper, green onion, carrots, celery, tomato as desired)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll 1 1/2 package of dough and press into 10 x 15" pan.
- Bake@ 375 for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press dough down with clean towel to remove puffiness.
- Finish baking for 3 minutes.
- Mash cream cheese and blend in mayonnaise, dill and dressing mix.
- Spread onto cornbread crust.
- Top with vegetables and sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Cut into squares to serve.