1/1 Photo of Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
These are delicious and healthy. It gets requested for parties and by my kids often. This recipe is from Australian Gourmet Traveller Feb 2000.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 round rice paper, dipped in hot water for 20 seconds until soft and drained
- 1For Sauce mix together all ingredients.
- 2For filling mix together all the vegetables.
- 3To assemble one at a time, dip rounds in water, lay some noodles, nuts and filling in bottom of paper. Drizzle some sauce over and fold up like a spring roll. Eat and enjoy.
- 4I often just put everything out and people make their own.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 229.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves
vermicelli rice noodles