- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 thinly sliced carrots
- 2 sliced zucchini
- 2 medium peeled seeded chopped tomatoes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1⁄2 cup small shell pasta
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a slow cooker, combine everything but pasta and cheese.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 4 to 5 hours.
- After cooking time, turn slow cooker to High and add pasta.
- Cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on each individual serving.