Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
This wonderful dish is definitely company worthy and was found on the Kraft Foods website. It is a very colorful dish that makes a great presentation for your next dinner party.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrot
- 3⁄4 cup snow peas
- 3⁄4 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, strips
- 1⁄2 cup onion, wedges
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 package good seasons Italian salad dressing mix
- salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat and add vegetables.
- Cook and stir until crisp tender.
- Stir in vinegar and salad dressing mix and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Adjust seasoning as necessary by adding salt and pepper.
I made this several times and it is a winner!
This turned out pretty as a Kraft picture! I steamed my broccoli (with stalks), cauliflower, and carrots first, since I prefer that texture. I then sauteed the mushrooms and peppers and added the rest. I used 1Steve's Italian Herb Salad Dressing Mix Clone Italian Herb Salad Dressing Mix Clone for the seasonings. It was so delicious and zesty. Even my daughter ate all her veggies! Roxygirl
I absolutely loved the vegetable saute! I never knew that the Italian dressing mix and red wine vinegar could make the vegetables taste so good. I made it for my fiancé and he couldn't get enough of it!