This fresh-tasting salsa recipe is great to have when your garden is booming! Popular & versatile, it is a difficult recipe to get down on "paper" as I never really make it the same way twice. Always a hit on the deck in the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely dice all vegetables, tomato thru olives.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- 3Cover& refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve with taco chips.
- 5Notes: Use any firm veggies you have on hand.
- 6Do not omit the jalepenos or their juice.
- 7If you have leftovers, try this in a"fusion-type" stir-fry, in scrambled eggs, or in soup.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Vegetable Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (668 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 314.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled jalapeno pepper juice