I have taken this to so many potlucks, cook-outs, and family to-dos. Always a favorite. I usually make it in the morning and let marinate for 8 hours. Then it is ready for the evening meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups thinly sliced cauliflower
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 2 cups sliced cucumbers
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- 2In a krudit jar, add the olive oil, parsley, vinegar, salt, ground mustard, pepper, and garlic.
- 3Put on tight fitting lid; shake vigorously to combine ingredients.
- 4Pour over salad and toss to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- 6Serve with a slotted spoon.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 231.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar