1/1 Photo of Fresh Vegetable Pizza
This has always been my favorite. Tastes like a veggie tray on a light & buttery crust. Whether you need an appetizer or a light lunch, this will do the trick. And what a great way to eat your veggies!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese (optional)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (as desired)
- various finely chopped raw vegetables (as desired, e.g. carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, green onion, bell peppers, etc.)
- 1Using a cookie sheet or large baking pan, unroll the crescent roll dough& press into bottom to form a crust.
- 2Bake as directed on the package being sure it doesn't burn or get too crispy.
- 4Mix sour cream, dip mix, and cream cheese (optional-I have also used cottage cheese here instead or just the sour cream).
- 5Spread over the completely cooled crust.
- 6Sprinkle with the vegetables and press down slightly.
- 7Sprinkle cheese over top of vegetables, cut into squares and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2871.7
- Calories from Fat 1500
- Total Fat 166.7 g
- Saturated Fat 93.4 g
- Cholesterol 555.9 mg
- Sodium 3427.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 257.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 86.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Ranch dip