This has always been my favorite. Tastes like a veggie tray on a light & buttery crust. Whether you need an appetizer or a light lunch, this will do the trick. And what a great way to eat your veggies!!
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner roll
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese (optional)
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (as desired)
- various finely chopped raw vegetables (as desired, e.g. carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, green onion, bell peppers, etc.)
- Using a cookie sheet or large baking pan, unroll the crescent roll dough& press into bottom to form a crust.
- Bake as directed on the package being sure it doesn't burn or get too crispy.
- Mix sour cream, dip mix, and cream cheese (optional-I have also used cottage cheese here instead or just the sour cream).
- Spread over the completely cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with the vegetables and press down slightly.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of vegetables, cut into squares and enjoy!