Recipe by Chef Acosta
A veggie pizza appetizer, served cold. Toppings can be substituted to include a variety of veggies. This is my mom's recipe, and we are unsure of the origins. One of my favorite hors d'oeuvres for the holidays!
Top Review by stephstress
Loved this appetizer! It's colorful, tasty, and best of all it can be made the night before. I'm not a raw onion fan, so I left out the vidalia onions but it was still great. Thanks for sharing.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packetoriginal flavor hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup broccoli, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Helmanns)
- 3⁄4 cup cauliflower
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll out the crescent rolls onto a baking sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo and ranch mix and spread onto the crust.
- Chop all the veggies finely, sprinkle them over the crescent rolls an then press them down into the spread. Cut the veggie pizza into bite-size squares, then chill. This is best made the day before serving.