This medley can be used on salads, in soups, sauces, cassaroles and meat dishes. I will be using this in some of my recipes.
- Wash and cut tops of of the bell peppers.
- Cut in half and wash out seeds.
- Dice all of them up and mix them together in a bowl.
- Wash and cut ends off the green onions.
- Chop them up and add to peppers mixture.
- Store in airtight container until ready to use.
Great versatile mix of veges. Fantastic colours. Perfect for stir-fry or salads. Photo also being posted *Made for Aussie/NZ Forum Recipe Tag Game*
Of course this is the perfect medley of veggies for fajitas! Subbed regular yellow onions though and used a large dice. Nice and colorful, and will indeed be useful for many recipes.