Recipe by AuntWoofieWoof
This medley can be used on salads, in soups, sauces, cassaroles and meat dishes. I will be using this in some of my recipes.
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 bunch green onion (about 8)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut tops of of the bell peppers.
- Cut in half and wash out seeds.
- Dice all of them up and mix them together in a bowl.
- Wash and cut ends off the green onions.
- Chop them up and add to peppers mixture.
- Store in airtight container until ready to use.