- 8 small new potatoes
- 8 baby carrots
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 stalks asparagus, medium, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook veggies until crisp-tender. Arrange veggies in buttered 2-quart casserole.
- To make sauce, melt butter in a med saucepan over med heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Pour sauce over veggies and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven 15 minutes or until heated through.