Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nothing like a casserole to bring out the flavor in vegetables :P
Make and share this Fresh Vegetable Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cook veggies until crisp-tender. Arrange veggies in buttered 2-quart casserole.
- To make sauce, melt butter in a med saucepan over med heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Pour sauce over veggies and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Bake in preheated 350 F oven 15 minutes or until heated through.