Nothing like a casserole to bring out the flavor in vegetables :P
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook veggies until crisp-tender. Arrange veggies in buttered 2-quart casserole.
- 2To make sauce, melt butter in a med saucepan over med heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Add cheese, stirring until cheese is melted.
- 5Pour sauce over veggies and sprinkle with cilantro.
- 6Bake in preheated 350 F oven 15 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (721 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.7
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 340.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 20.6 g