1/1 Photo of Fresh Tuna Tortillas
Another recipe that I have collected in my quest to find healthy recipes. This sounds like it would taste really fresh on a summer's evening or for lunch. The recipe was originally published in the September 2007 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub oil over each steak, then sprinkle with spices.
- 2Heat a griddle pan until hot, then cook the steaks on one side for 2 minutes. Turn and cook for 1 to 2 minutes more. Cut into strips.
- 3Heat the tortillas for 30 seconds in a microwave until soft.
- 4Pile tuna, avocado and tomatoes on top of each, then squeeze over the line juice and scatter with cilantro.
- 5Roll up and eat. If you like you can put a dollop of sour cream on the prior to rolling them up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tuna Tortillas
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 453.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: