- 2 lbs tuna steaks
- 1 1⁄2 cups white wine
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon, crumbled
- to taste all-purpose flour
- to taste salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- M arinate tuna steaks in white wine to cover for 2 hours.
- To the marinade, add tarragon and let soak.
- Dry steaks; dust lightly with flour.
- Sprinkle salt on and saute in oil on both sides until brown.
- Add the wine-tarragon mixture; cook at high heat. Remove fish to a hot platter.
- Pour sauce over and serve at once. Serves 4 to 6.