Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found these on the Cooking Light site and thought I'd save it here for easier recall. We love fresh tuna and can't wait to try them!
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 lb tuna fillet
- cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas, 6-inch
- 1 cup avocado, sliced peeled (about 1 medium)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, vertically sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 24 slices jalapeno peppers, pickled in jar
- 8 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over both sides of tuna.
- Heat grill pan over high heat. Coat cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Add tuna; cook 2 minutes on each side or until medium-rare (or until desired degree of doneness.
- Cut tuna into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Divide tuna evenly among tortillas. Top each with 2 Tbs. avocado, 1 tbs. onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, and 3 jalapeño slices. Top each with 1 teaspoons sour cream. Serve tacos with lime wedges.