I found these on the Cooking Light site and thought I'd save it here for easier recall. We love fresh tuna and can't wait to try them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 lb tuna fillet
- cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas, 6-inch
- 1 cup avocado, sliced peeled (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup onion, vertically sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 24 slices jalapeno peppers, pickled in jar
- 8 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 lime wedges
- 1Combine the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over both sides of tuna.
- 3Heat grill pan over high heat. Coat cooking pan with cooking spray.
- 4Add tuna; cook 2 minutes on each side or until medium-rare (or until desired degree of doneness.
- 5Cut tuna into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- 6Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- 7Divide tuna evenly among tortillas. Top each with 2 Tbs. avocado, 1 tbs. onion, 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, and 3 jalapeño slices. Top each with 1 teaspoons sour cream. Serve tacos with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tuna Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: