- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄4 lbs fresh tuna, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup vertically sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups hot cooked long-grain rice, seasoned as desired
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine lime juice and tuna.
- In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in onion, ginger, and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add in fish mixture; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add teriyaki mixture; stir-fry 30 seconds or until slightly thick.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with cilantro.