Prep 30 mins
Cook 14 mins
Posting for safe keeping. Found on cooks.com
- 4 lbs fresh tuna (or red snapper)
- 6 -8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or bottled)
- 1 -2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (More or Less depending on your level of heat)
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Rinse fish and dry well.
- Combine all ingredients except oil and fish in a small bowl.
- Place fish in shallow dish and pour marinade over top.
- Cover dish and place in fridge for 30 minutes, turning twice.
- Coat grill with the vegetable oil.
- Remove fish from marinade and cook about 7-8 minutes on each side. Use remaining sauce to baste.