Every summer(and winter too) my co-worker ask for me to bring this in for a snack. A friend of mine once took it to the local Farmers Market as a way of selling her produce. One man offered to buy the whole gallon container just to take home!
- Chop all vegetables.
- If you like hot leave a few seeds of jalepeno.
- Sprinkle with cumin and salt to taste.
- I have also used this same recipe and cooked all ingredients down.
- Canned in sterile jars and processed according to directions.
- This is good to add to the homemade chile in the winter!
- You will never go back to store canned tomatoes again!