Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
What to do with all the tomatoes in your garden. Very fresh garden ripe flavors and homemade goodness. Also makes a great topper for sautéed chicken breasts, just add to pan last 2 min. of cooking.
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes (seed if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 8 green onions, sliced small
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno chile
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in glass bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with your favorite chip.
this is AWESOME! My only suggestion is to drain the tomatoes as you are chopping them. Also, wear RUBBER (not latex) gloves while handling the jalopeno. I suffered with hot-pepper-burns for 1.5 days after making this, and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it.
Seemed bland. I liked 32906 better, but I had to fuss with figuring out measurements for ingredients. I would say, add some cumin and pepper and maybe next time around I'll like it better.
Delicously fresh!!! I made it with my garden tomatoes...yummy!!! I didn't have a green peppers so I omited it and the taste is still outstandign!!