Recipe by MizzNezz
What to do with all the tomatoes in your garden. Very fresh garden ripe flavors and homemade goodness. Also makes a great topper for sautéed chicken breasts, just add to pan last 2 min. of cooking.
Top Review by All-Natural-Nut
this is AWESOME! My only suggestion is to drain the tomatoes as you are chopping them. Also, wear RUBBER (not latex) gloves while handling the jalopeno. I suffered with hot-pepper-burns for 1.5 days after making this, and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it.
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes (seed if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 8 green onions, sliced small
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno chile
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt