Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sodium-free, almost fat-free dip
Make and share this Fresh Tomato Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes (about 4) or 1 cup chopped seeded roma tomato (about 4)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion, , greens included
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced (wear rubber gloves when handling)
- Mix all ingredients.
This was the best salsa we have tasted. So fresh and the flavor of the lime was wonderful. Very easy to put together. Preparing it a day ahead allowed the flavors to really blend, but it wouldn't be necessary. This is a keeper!
I just made this recipe and it was wonderful! I made some with jalepenos for myself and separated the batch for my husband and 4 yr old- who don't want it too spicy! This has a great flavor- I even used the food processor for some of the tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro to speed up the process. I also added extra lime juice! THANK YOU! THIS IS A GREAT RECIPE!