Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 small sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (2 ounce) jargreen olives with pimiento, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 4 fresh basil leaves, slivered
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Arrange tomato and onion slices on a small, deep serving platter.
- Sprinkle with a layer of feta cheese and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, parsley, basil, salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and serve.