Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from a vendor at a Farmers Market in San Luis Obispo, CA. Easy to make and it tastes great on salads.
- 3 tomatoes, peeled seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup tomato juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over a garden fresh salad and enjoy!