My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use fully ripened fresh tomatoes; core and chop coarsely.
- 2In a saucepan, bring vinegar to a simmer.
- 3Add onions and garlic; simmer until softened, 3 to 5 minutes; cool.
- 4In a bowl, gently combine tomatoes with basil, cumin, coriander, mustard, salt, pepper and olive oil; stir in onion mixture.
- 5Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6Serve over grilled fish, asparagus, baked potatoes, black bean cakes, or other fish, poultry and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato, Red Onion and Basil Relish
Serving Size: 1 (2349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.8
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2390.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 12.0 g