1/1 Photo of Fresh Tomato Pie
Ramona O.'s Note:
A savory pie hearty enough to use as a main dish. Perfect for potluck and great for vegetarians.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To peel tomatoes, use large pot, fill with water and bring to boil. Place tomatoes in boiling water for 1 minute and then place in large bowl of ice water for 1 minute. Remove and let cool. Skins should peel right off!
- 2Mix Bisquick with approximately 1/3 cup water and butter in bowl. You may need to add more water as needed to form dough.
- 3Press into bottom and sides of greased 13" X 9" baking dish.
- 4Place layer of tomatoes on Bisquick crust first and then layer of cheese over that. Continue until all tomatoes are used.
- 5Mix mayonnaise, onion, parsley, and basil in small bowl. Spread over top of layers. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until crus is light golden br.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.0
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 1014.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: