- 2-3 medium tomatoes
- 226.79 g package dry pasta
- 1 garlic clove
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the garlic clove in a pot of salted water, bring the water to boil and add the rigatoni.
- Cook until al dente.
- Drain well.
- Return the pasta to the pot that the garlic was cooked inches.
- While pasta is cooking, chop the tomato into chunks and place them in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the tomato chunks with basil and pour oil over the tomato.
- Place tomatoes in the pot with pasta.
- Toss well and eat while warm.