Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great way to use up all those fresh summer tomatoes!
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can ready-to-bake refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients. Set aside.
- Press each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Place biscuit circles on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 6 minutes. Spread each biscuit evenly with about 2 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture. Top evenly with tomato slices. Bake at 400° for 6 more minutes or until mayonnaise mixture is bubbly. Serve immediately.