Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, sliced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef and garlic over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef up into 3/4-inch crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss beef mixture and basil with pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese.