Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a really fast and easy dish to prepare.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 teaspoons sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Brown the ground beef with the garlic and drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5-10 minutes and then add your pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!
nice and tasty. really simple to make and quick to clean up. would be nice with a salad and bread.
dh made this tonight. It was so good I thought he had really slaved. He didn't have fresh basil, and used tricolor swirls. It was sooo good, esp. with fresh garden tomatoes!
Wonderful..Fast and Easy!! This was great after working a twelve hour shift..and the ingreds are usually on hand. A keeper!!! Thanks