Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Here, we have a "change of pace" recipe for those in the pasta rut. This sauce requires no cooking and is served at room temperature over cooked, filled pasta. We enjoy it over cooked portobello mushroom ravioli. The original recipe came from the back of a box, I have no recollection on what product. VERY simple and fast to make. Bon Appétit, my friends!
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium tomatoes, very ripe, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, blend all ingredients together.
- Use at room temperature, spooning over cooked portobello Mushroom ravioli or other filled pasta.
- NOTE: feel free to add additional minced fresh garlic!