I can't wait for tomato season to try this! Fresh tomatoes are my favorite thing to eat. This is 1 point per serving. Per serving(1/2 cup)-cal. 32-fat 2g-fiber 1g
- Whisk together 2 vinegars,shallot,salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil until blended.
- Add the basil sprig and bruise it with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Let mixture stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Discard sprig of basil.
- Put the tomatoes in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle with the dressing and add shredded basil.
- Toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes or up to an hour before serving.