Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You don't need tomato sauce to make this wonderful pizza. Use only the best homegrown tomatoes you can find and top it with basil and cheese. This is so good!
- 1 (12 inch) very thin uncooked pizza dough
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475º.
- Place dough on an ungreased pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Mix the garlic salt with the butter.
- Use a pastry brush to coat the entire crust with garlic butter.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over the crust.
- Toss basil and tomato with olive oil and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts and tomatoes are slightly soft.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle fresh Parmesan over it.
- Slice into 8 pieces and serve warm.