1/8 Photos of Fresh Tomato, Basil Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This is a low good fat version of a grilled cheese seasoned with fresh and dried herbs and garden fresh tomatoes. I used a regular pan but for ease you can use a nonstick pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix oil and dried herbs and spread on 1 side of both slices of bread.
- 2Preheat non stick pan to medium heat.
- 3Seasoned side down add slice of cheese, tomato, fresh ground pepper, basil and other slice of cheese topping with second slice of bread seasoned side up.
- 4Place in pan with a weight on it and cook for 1 minute till browned flip and cook for an other minute till cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato, Basil Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 518.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning