Use refrigerated crescent rolls for the pizza dough and top with fresh sliced tomatoes and a drizzle of garlic basil oil. Finish off with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and bake. Delicious and so simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle and press into an ungreased 9x13 baking pan.
- 2Seal seams and perforations and bake at 375° for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute garlic and basil in oil over low heat just until garlic softens - but do not brown the garlic.
- 4Sprinkle half of mozzarella over the crust.
- 5Place sliced tomatoes over cheese and drizzle oil mixture over.
- 6Top with rest of mozzarella, sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and black pepper.
- 7Bake for 10 to 14 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato Basil Crescent Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 477.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning