Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian. Easy no-cook sauce!
Make and share this Fresh Tomato Basil and Ricotta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb cooked pasta (rotelle, fusilli, penne)
- Combine the tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic.
- Stir in the ricotta, oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with hot pasta and serve at once.