Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weight Watchers' Five Star Recipes
Make and share this Fresh Tomato, Basil, and Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crush on a baking sheet.
- Brush crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edge of crust.
- Arrange tomato slices over cheese, overlapping edges; top with garlic slices, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove pizza to a cutting board, and top with fresh basil leaves.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares.
This is so good and so easy. Made just as the recipe said. It was great. Nothing needs to be changed.