Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Weight Watchers' Five Star Recipes
- 14 ounces Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 3 tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza crush on a baking sheet.
- Brush crust with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edge of crust.
- Arrange tomato slices over cheese, overlapping edges; top with garlic slices, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove pizza to a cutting board, and top with fresh basil leaves.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares.
This is so good and so easy. Made just as the recipe said. It was great. Nothing needs to be changed.