1/3 Photos of Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella on Toast
I really love simple fresh meals. The combination of flavors in this dish is so delicious! Its so yummy and so easy to do you'll want to make it all the time! Its great as a meal, snack or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare, slice tomatoes and french bread.
- 2Toast the slices of french bread in the toaster.
- 3Place the toasted french bread pieces on aluminum foil or baking pan.
- 4Put one layer of tomato slices on each piece of french bread (usually 1 1/2 to 2 tomato slices for each piece of toast).
- 5Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each piece.
- 6Bake in toaster oven until cheese is melted.
- 7Take out of oven and drizzle a small amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
- 8Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, on top.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato and Mozzarella on Toast
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.7
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 1229.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 43.1 g