Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I really love simple fresh meals. The combination of flavors in this dish is so delicious! Its so yummy and so easy to do you'll want to make it all the time! Its great as a meal, snack or side dish.
- To prepare, slice tomatoes and french bread.
- Toast the slices of french bread in the toaster.
- Place the toasted french bread pieces on aluminum foil or baking pan.
- Put one layer of tomato slices on each piece of french bread (usually 1 1/2 to 2 tomato slices for each piece of toast).
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each piece.
- Bake in toaster oven until cheese is melted.
- Take out of oven and drizzle a small amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste, on top.
It is missing some fresh Basil!!
This is amazing! So easy, quick & healthy! Love it!