Recipe by ChipotleChick
This is a simple, healthful, fresh and delicious pizza. You can use any crust you like, home-made or store bought. I like to use Boboli because that makes it easier for me on busy nights!
- 1 (8 inch) pizza dough (I like Boboli, but homemade or any other would be great too)
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil (or plain mixed with 1 minced garlic clove)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 cup canned mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices pepperoni, finely chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the tomatoes, basil, optional pepperoni, and garlic olive oil (or plain with chopped garlic).
- Spread evenly over the pizza crust. Sprinkle mushrooms (which, if fresh, you can saute in a small pan with some cooking spray beforehand, if you like them soft like I do), and cheese on top.
- Bake according to your crust's instructions.