This is a simple, healthful, fresh and delicious pizza. You can use any crust you like, home-made or store bought. I like to use Boboli because that makes it easier for me on busy nights!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 inch) pizza dough (I like Boboli, but homemade or any other would be great too)
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, rinsed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil (or plain mixed with 1 minced garlic clove)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms or 1 cup canned mushroom
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices pepperoni, finely chopped (optional)
- 1Mix the tomatoes, basil, optional pepperoni, and garlic olive oil (or plain with chopped garlic).
- 2Spread evenly over the pizza crust. Sprinkle mushrooms (which, if fresh, you can saute in a small pan with some cooking spray beforehand, if you like them soft like I do), and cheese on top.
- 3Bake according to your crust's instructions.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Tomato and Basil Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 93.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: