Recipe by CheCheCherie
Best recipe I've ever found! As a professional drinking-ista, I've collected my favorite drink recipes from restaurants and bars over the years from around the globe. This comes compliments of Cafe' Iguana in Denver Colorado... home of one of my faves, the Yucatan Margarita. This FRESH mix is the key to any truly good margarita. Life is too short to drink neon yellow store bought sweet and sour mix!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water and sugar in a large sauce pan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Once cooled mix syrup, lemon and lime juices in a pitcher.
- Can be made up to a week in advance and kept in the fridge.